Covid-19 Business Update 29 – Friday 26th February 2021
Following our previous update on 28th January 2021 please find below notable changes that have been released via gov.uk.
Further to our business support communication on use specific date 20 January 2021, we have been informed that businesses with no fixed property costs are able to claim a grant for up to £1,000.00.
In order to be able to apply you must meet the below criteria:
- Can evidence you were trading on 13 October 2020.
- Have no fixed property costs.
- Have a valid liability/professional indemnity insurance certificate.
- Can show a significant loss of trade due to coronavirus restrictions.
- Be an eligible business that either was forced to close under the current national lockdown or mainly operates in the supply chain to sectors forced to closed under the national lockdown.
The business must also operate or mainly supply in the below sectors:
- Entertainment venues.
- Hospitality venues (including offering takeaway from premises closed to the public).
- Leisure and sports facilities.
- Personal care facilities.
- Retail (non-essential) (including those offering click and collect).
There are also some criteria which would mean that you are not eligible to apply:
- Businesses who have received £1,000.00 or more in the most recent payment from the Self Employed Income Support Scheme.
- Business that have already received a grant relating to restrictions from 13 October 2020.
- Business in administration, insolvent or subject to striking off notice.
Businesses not forced to close and not in the supply chain.
If you wish to make an application, please register your intention as soon as possible by emailing us email@example.com.RETURN TO OUR DEDICATED PAGE FOR CLIENT COVID-19 UPDATES