Covid-19 Business Update 26 – Monday 4th January 2021
Following our previous update on 3rd December 2020, please find below notable changes that have been released via gov.uk.
Changes to CJRS Scheme – EXTENSION
The UK Government has reviewed the terms of the scheme and announced that the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS) will remain at the current level of 80% of usual wages for the hours not worked, and will be extended until the end of April 2021.
Reminder of monthly deadlines
You can now submit your claims for periods in December. These must be made by 14 January 2021.
To help you plan ahead to meet the monthly deadlines, here’s a list of the key dates you need to know:
- 14 January 2021 – final date to submit claims for December 2020 by 11:59pm
- 15 February 2021 – final date to submit claims for January 2021 by 11:59pm
- 15 March 2021 – final date to submit claims for February 2021 by 11:59pm
- 14 April 2021 – final date to submit claims for March 2021 by 11:59pm
- 14 May 2021 – final date to submit claims for April 2021 by 11:59pm.
RETURN TO OUR DEDICATED PAGE FOR COVID-19 CLIENT UPDATES